The Legend of Shangri-La: Cluster Pays
Looking for the latest news on the new video slot coming from the NetEnt software company? NetEnt has recently released a teaser trailer that has every player around the globe sitting on the edge of the seat wanting more information!
When Pigs Fly from NetEnt
The lovers of American cartoons of the 90s will duly appreciate the new game slot from the large developer of game software for online casinos from all over the world, the NetEnt company.
The SlotFather from BetsoftGaming
"I’m gonna make them a jackpot they can’t refuse…”
Online Casino Ranking on Bitcoin
When choosing an online casino, a player wants to get all the best features in one place: desired functionality (variety of games, currency, etc.), reliability, stability and speed of payouts, pleasing visual effects. Therefore, casino ranking should be considered when looking for a place to play - it is the surest way to hit the target right away. Monitoring companies that specialize in the gambling market offer qualitative research to help players quickly identify the most reliable and credible online establishments. On this page we offer you to get acquainted with online casino ranking on Bitcoin.
History of development of Bitcoin currency in the world and in gambling
Bitcoin - a decentralized cryptographic currency, first released in 2009. Although its origin dates back to 1983, the completed version of the code was published only in 2008.
In 2009, the Bitcoin exchange rate fluctuated between 700 and 1,600 units per dollar; in 2010, the first service for buying Bitcoins was launched - Bitcoin Market. That same year the number of cryptographic currency users skyrocketed and 10 thousand cryptographic units were evaluated at 600 dollars. In 2011, one Bitcoin was worth around one USD, and Bitcoin began to be viewed as a possible replacement of standard currencies. Google considered the possibility of creating its own currency called Google Bucks.
The currency has gained immense popularity among investors, and has risen to the top of the world's electronic payments systems list, and is now occupying a leading position in the gaming industry.
Bitcoin offers many advantages to the gambling industry:
- Complete anonymity.
- Instantaneous transfer of funds between wallets; absolutely transparency of all transactions. Transfers are based on the peer-to-peer principle - funds go directly from once account to another.
- Unlike when working with banks, there are no unreasonably high fees, because casinos have much lower costs of transferring currency.
- Paying taxes and excise duties, persistently imposed on the gambling market by the public sector, can be bypassed.
- Enhanced security of financial assets and personal information data. All funds are stored directly on the player's PC. No one has access to the client's confidential information.
- There is no need to wait for the expiry of the deposit or receipt of the payout.
- There are no intermediaries.
- Funds cannot be frozen by authorities, because they have no access to Bitcoins.
This is by no means an extensive list of all advantages of this cryptocurrency, but they pinpoint the benefits of choosing an online casino on Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has marked a new milestone in the history of gaming, providing not only an additional promotional campaign, but also an opportunity to bypass any legal issues regarding gambling for real money.
In countries where the authorities put restrictions on financial transactions in the virtual network and blacklist gaming resources, this cryptocurrency is particularly useful, because it cannot be banned or controlled.
Casino ranking criteria
Regardless of the criterion based on which online casinos are being classified, each of them affects the position an establishment is occupying in the ranking:
- Licensing confirmed by authoritative regulatory bodies.
- Electronic control systems that ensure fair gameplay.
- Efficient customer support that can be contacted via standard methods of communication.
- Multiformity of the establishment and adaptability to different languages.
- Advanced bonus system, tournaments and draws, loyalty programs, etc.
- Methods of depositing funds and speed of payouts.
- Possibility to play for Bitcoin currency.
- Operating speed, software quality, etc.
Listed are only the key factors taken into account when compiling a list of the best online casinos with the possibility to play for Bitcoins. However, the ranking is influenced by other factors, including, but not limited to game assortment and its quality. Reviews is also a very important criterion - users' feedback is being continuously monitored.
Be aware that ranking is very dynamic - at any moment the resource can change its position, as changes in all available criteria are being constantly tracked. Due to continuous research of the gaming market, the top ten online casinos are the best representatives of the gambling world.
Stay up to date with news from the gambling world, published by field-specific Internet resources, and keep up with developments and new rankings.
Ratings online casinos
There are 2 or 3 croupiers in a game of roulette, depending on how many fields there are on the table, 1 or 2. Ideally the table should have 2 fields, either side of the wheel, so there are twice as many players playing for large stakes. This is the only difference and everything else should be the same, including the layout.
One of the main questions for every gambler is: “In which casino can you really win and take the money away?” There are lots of these casinos. Most of them, valuing their reputation, regard their clients’ wins as important and pay out honestly.
How does one win at roulette? This is a question many generations of gamers have attempted to answer. Of course in recent times an enormous number of very different kinds of games have appeared, and roulette has relinquished its number one spot. But it remains in the top five most popular games of chance in many countries, and so virtual fans and lovers of offline casinos are trying to find a unique way to be able to win at roulette, and in order to do so they are considering complex mathematical calculations, combinations and systems, as well as strategies within the game.